I should also highlight Nomadic’s outstanding contributions in helping us to hone a high-performing global team that is well-equipped to consistently deliver high quality end-products
Director Pharma company EMEA
Hybrid working is everywhere
The nature of work has changed. Since the onset of Covid 19, working in different locations and at different moments has become the norm for many of us. And now every organisation is preparing for a post Covid era, developing a hybrid way of working that combines the requirements of the organizations with the needs of the individual. This presents a unique opportunity to redesign work in order to increase productivity and attract talent.
Many hybrid teams and organizations are not using their full potential. With the interactive online training programmes offered by Nomadic IBP, you can boost your Hybrid Team performance.
Hybrid working across the globe
The demands on the leader of a hybrid team are vastly different from a few years ago, when all team members were together in one location.
These are some challenges that ‘hybrid’ leaders face:
- Interactive and engaging programmes: unlike traditional webinars, our training sessions are designed to be highly engaging and interactive by making full use of the live online classroom features.
- Double level learning: as the training takes place in a virtual classroom, participants learn not only from what is presented but also from how things are run in the virtual environment and from working together virtually with team members.
- Customized designs: our training programmes are designed to address the specific needs of the client. These designs consist of 2 – 3 hour sessions, each dedicated to a specific aspect of hybrid teamwork
- Research based content: the session content is based on the most recent research on effective global teamwork
- Cross cultural expertise: an international team of facilitators and coaches who are experts in working virtually and across cultures will share first-hand experiences with the participants.
- Accessible from anywhere: since our virtual training programmes take place completely online, it is possible to join these sessions from any location.
- Cost effective: virtual training programmes do not require any travelling; this puts less strain on participants, the environment and your budget.
This is how your team and organisation will benefit:
- Increased performance, more focus on the team’s tasks and results
- Less time wasted on misunderstandings
- Productive instead of destructive conflict
- Better use of talent, knowledge and experience across the organisation
- More alignment between team members
- Increased motivation for team members