Team leaders, senior leaders, project managers, sales personnel – indeed anyone whose work involves stakeholder management, with a focus on influencing and negotiating.
This online programme is designed to develop participants skills in influencing and negotiating at all levels, but with a particular focus on high-stakes conversations which require reflection and practice, and which pose specific challenges.
Group size: up to 8 participants.
The programme provides:
- Theoretical models for effective influencing and negotiating.
- A highly interactive, experiential approach to learning and skills development, tailored to individual needs and goals.
- A sociable and friendly setting where participants can enjoy four x 2 hour live training sessions in Nomadic’s online classroom, supported by individual study, coaching and practice opportunities between sessions.
- One-to-one application coaching for each participant between the live online group sessions.
“This has sharpened my negotiation skills and will go a long way in winning more opportunities for my company and will also bring quick bringing in of team members for any new initiatives”
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Learned new skills, and be able to successfully apply them, when influencing and negotiating with colleagues and clients in face-toface and virtual settings.
- Gained understanding with a range of well-researched models in influencing and negotiating in high-stakes, challenging conversations.
- Significantly improved their confidence, self-awareness and effectiveness in managing any conversations which involve influencing and negotiating at all levels.
In addition, participants will be aware of the benefits of remote meetings and enjoy it more than before.
Theories; learning models; goals (2 hours)
Virtual group sessions (2 hours)
Negotiating Skills: Applying theory to practice (2 hours)
Influencing Skills: Applying theory to practice (2 hours)
Final presentations and where next? (2 hours)
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
- A hybrid new world – part 6: Cross department collaboration
- A hybrid new world – Part 5: Coaching leaders during the transition to hybrid working
- A hybrid new world – Part 4: Transition to a new paradigm of working
- A hybrid new world – Part 3: ‘Time & Place’
- A hybrid new world – Part 2: ‘Leading Hybrid Teams’
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages