Leaders and project managers who need to deliver feedback to manage others’ performance and development.
“I am so glad I managed to get signed up for your workshop and to learn so much – at all kinds of levels.”
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Giving and receiving feedback in a constructive way.
- Recognize the importance and value of feedback in the workplace. o Familiar with a concise and structured feedback model.
- Able to give constructive feedback that limits defensive reactions.
- Able to receive feedback and learn from it.
Feedback as an essential leadership skill (2 hours)
Feedback model and practice (2 hours)
Feedback model and practice 2 (2 hours)
Virtual group sessions
(2 hours) Individual assignment
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages