You played a crucial role in our success by coaching and modeling for us, what excellence looks like! Thank you so much. .
Effective Leadership in a Virtual World
Nomadic offer trainings within the area of successful Leadership. Leading your team through times of stress addresses what many managers struggle with on day to day basis. Let us help you find the tools to get your team to a better day.
Excel as a Leader
More and more clients expect from trainers, facilitators, coaches and consultants that they can offer their services virtuallt/online.
We offer programmes targeting leaders operating partly or completely in a virtual context. Examples of topics included in these programmes are:
- Effective Leadership
- Remote facilitation
- Feedback – giving and receiving
- Interactive and engaging programmes: unlike traditional webinars, our training sessions are designed to be highly engaging and interactive by making full use of the virtual classroom features.
- Double level learning: as the training takes place in a virtual classroom, participants learn not only from what is presented but also from how things are run in the virtual environment and from working together virtually with team members.
- Customized designs: our training programmes are designed to address the specific needs of the client. These designs consist of 2 hour sessions, each dedicated to a specific aspect of virtual teamwork
- Research based content: the session content is based on the most recent research on effective virtual teamwork
- Cross cultural expertise: an international team of facilitators and coaches who are experts in working virtually and across cultures will share first-hand experiences with the participants.
- Accessible from anywhere: since our virtual training programmes take place completely online, it is possible to join these sessions from any location.
- Cost effective: virtual training programmes do not require any travelling; this puts less strain on participants, the environment and your budget.
This is how your team and organisation will benefit:
- Increased performance, more focus on the team’s tasks and results
- Less time wasted on misunderstandings
- Productive instead of destructive conflict
- Better use of talent, knowledge and experience across the organisation
- More alignment between team members
- Increased motivation for team members