‘I have seen many cross-cultural training programmes, but this was the best one ever’
Training manager PWC Germany
Most virtual teams are cross cultural by nature. To become a high performing virtual team, the intercultural element of the team’s performance needs to be managed. Therefore, a module on cross cultural teamwork is included in most programmes for remote teams and their leaders.
Our Services include
- 1-3 day face to face programmes on cross cultural communication
- Cross cultural training in the virtual classroom, between 2 and 4 sessions of 2 hours each
- Cross cultural training modules integrated into virtual team training, remote leadership training and virtual team coaching. Length and content tailored to the specific requirements of the target audience
- Country specific training modules (one or two sessions of 2 hours each), e.g. on China, India or Brazil
- Intercultural assessment: psychometric instrument aimed at identifying intercultural competence.
- Interactive and engaging programmes: unlike traditional webinars, our training sessions are designed to be highly engaging and interactive by making full use of the virtual classroom features.
- Double level learning: as the training takes place in a virtual classroom, participants learn not only from what is presented but also from how things are run in the virtual environment and from working together virtually with team members.
- Customized designs: our training programmes are designed to address the specific needs of the client. These designs consist of 2 hour sessions, each dedicated to a specific aspect of virtual teamwork
- Research based content: the session content is based on the most recent research on effective virtual teamwork
- Cross cultural expertise: an international team of facilitators and coaches who are experts in working virtually and across cultures will share first-hand experiences with the participants.
- Accessible from anywhere: since our virtual training programmes take place completely online, it is possible to join these sessions from any location.
- Cost effective: virtual training programmes do not require any travelling; this puts less strain on participants, the environment and your budget.
This is how your team and organisation will benefit:
- Increased performance, more focus on the team’s tasks and results
- Less time wasted on misunderstandings
- Productive instead of destructive conflict
- Better use of talent, knowledge and experience across the organisation
- More alignment between team members
- Increased motivation for team members