Leaders and individual contributors who depend on cross cultural relationships to get the job done.
In a global business environment it is inevitable to come across cultural differences. Dealing with those in a positive manner becomes part of your day to day success and job satisfaction. In this training participants from all backgrounds learn to develop awareness of cultural aspects in communication and how to deal constructively with those.
“I have seen many cross-cultural training programmes, but this was the best one ever”
Training Manager, PWC Germany
From the training course you can expect the following:
- An increased level of cross cultural sensitivity
- An increased ability to build relationships and work effectively with others who are different from themselves (culture, gender etc.).
- An increased effectiveness as a team member of an international team.
In the workplace, the noticeable result of the training should be that the members of a diverse team are more able than before to accomplish their task effectively together.
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
- A hybrid new world – part 6: Cross department collaboration
- A hybrid new world – Part 5: Coaching leaders during the transition to hybrid working
- A hybrid new world – Part 4: Transition to a new paradigm of working
- A hybrid new world – Part 3: ‘Time & Place’
- A hybrid new world – Part 2: ‘Leading Hybrid Teams’
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages