Staff who are expected to prepare and support seamless delivery of online sessions. In this role, they support a presenter, facilitator, trainer or team manager who is responsible for the delivery of content.
Any virtual event will greatly benefit from having a skilled and experienced producer supporting the facilitator. The virtual classroom producer mainly handles all technical aspects of the meeting, but can also contribute in many other ways to the success of the event.
The objective of the Train the Online Producer training is to provide individuals with the essential skills a producer needs, to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of a virtual event and to enable individuals to use all the tools available in the platform in the most efficient way in order to provide both technical and instructional support to participants and facilitators.
“Thanks again to you and the team for the fantastic learning experience.
I’m now a Nomadic fan!”
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the producer.
- Identify the primary technical and instructional tasks a producer takes on to support the facilitator.
- Identify the materials a producer needs to support the facilitator and the participants.
- Successfully produce an online session in cooperation with a facilitator.
- Provide technical and instructional support before and during the event Monitor the technical aspects of a virtual course, while keeping an eye on the input and engagement of the participants, as well as supporting the facilitator.
In addition, participants will be aware of the benefits of remote meetings and enjoy it more than before.
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages