Train the Online Trainer
At Nomadic IBP we have years of experience when it comes to delivering virtual training.
The tools of the trade. Facilitate online sessions in an interactive way and learn what’s needed to do the job. For facilitators, coaches and trainers.
Why Train the Online Trainer?
More and more clients expect from trainers, facilitators, coaches and consultants that they can offer their services virtually/online.
Providing synchronous online training is in many ways fundamentally different than face to face training, and requires specific skills from the facilitator.
Being unfamiliar with online facilitation, fear of technology, or simply not knowing where to start, may all be barriers to providing online training.
Examples of topics
- Getting comfortable with technology
- Designing and facilitating for interactivity
- Finding your authentic virtual facilitation style
- Building relationships and trust virtually
Getting started (2h)
Virtual Closeness & Practice (2h)
Design & Practice (2h)
Facilitation & Practice (2h)
Sound, vision and voice & Practice (2h)
Intercultural Awareness & Practice (2h)
Closing & Next Steps (2h)
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
- A hybrid new world – part 6: Cross department collaboration
- A hybrid new world – Part 5: Coaching leaders during the transition to hybrid working
- A hybrid new world – Part 4: Transition to a new paradigm of working
- A hybrid new world – Part 3: ‘Time & Place’
- A hybrid new world – Part 2: ‘Leading Hybrid Teams’