Nomadic International Business Psychology
We will do everything in our power to guarantee your privacy and therefore we handle your personal data with care. Nomadic IBP complies with EU laws and regulations regarding personal data handling as implied by the General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR)
- We will collect only those data, that are absolutely necessary for the purpose(s) we have collected the data for.
- We will ask your explicit permission for using or storing any personal data, explaining what the purpose of the data collections is.
- If the purpose of the personal data collection has been met, or is no longer in place, we will fully remove and delete any personal data that is stored in any form in our systems.
- At your request, we will remove any personal data from our systems.
- We have taken all possible organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- We will never provide third parties with your personal data unless sharing your data is essential for providing you with the services for which the data was provided, or -if the data is shared for a different purpose than originally intended- without your explicit permission.
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we respect these rights and we wish to inform you about these rights.
Categories of personal data we collect
Client or supplier: company name, contact details such as name, address, city, country, phone number and email address. Purpose: Communications and delivery of contracted assignment.
Client: participants in online training sessions: company name, name, city, country, phone number, email address, function, portrait picture (always optional and with explicit permission from individual). Purpose: Participation in online training sessions and presence on training group page (password protected)
Client: coachees: name, city, country, phone number, email address, company, function, personal information coaching, assessment data, hours of coaching. Purpose: psychological coaching process; access to confidential data by NIP registered psychologist only.
Newsletter and/or email marketing subscribers: name, email address, company name. Purpose: sending bi-monthly newsletter and/or training information and discount offers.
Prospect, stakeholder/lobby-contacts and interested parties: name, company, phone number, email address. Purpose: Sending information via newsletter or direct mailing.
Associate trainer/producer: name, phone number, email address, banking details, picture. Purpose: delivery of freelance assignments as contracted by Nomadic IBP. Presence on website Nomadic IBP in the ‘our team’ section.
Job applicants: name, email address, phone number, resume. Purpose: communication regarding job application process.
Employee: name, address, city, country, email address, phone nr. job description, copy passport, BSN nr. portrait picture, banking details. Purpose: Job contract, payment of salary, presence on website Nomadic IBP in the ‘our team’ section.
The data that you have provided may be handled by third parties only if this is necessary for providing the services as described above.
We use third parties for the following purposes: (please click on the link of the respective companies to view their privacy policies)
- Sending our newsletter (Mailchimp)
- Conducting surveys before, during and after training programs. (Surveymonkey)
- Trainers and producers hired on a freelance basis. Note: only the individuals actually contracted to deliver (part of) a service such as training or coaching sessions for which your data are being used will be given access to your data. All our freelancers are obliged to sign a data (sub-)processor agreement with us before starting on a project.
- Sharing documents in a cloud based system for the duration of a project (Dropbox plus)
- Hosting group learning webpages (Webparking – processor agreement in place) Group pages are password protected and not indexed for search engines.
- Online platforms for hosting training sessions (WebEx, Zoom)
- Hosting recordings of online training sessions on their servers (Webex, Zoom)
- Handling our financial administration (Raijmad, Twinfield by Wolters Kluwer)
- We never share personal data with individuals with which we have no processor agreement. We only work with third party companies that are compliant with EU GDPR law and guidelines. We don’t hand over your personal data to third parties for other purposes than that which they were collected for, without your explicit permission.
Nomadic IBP will store your personal data no longer than is absolutely necessary for the purpose these data were provided for, or for which you have given us your explicit permission.
We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data and protect your data from unlawful obtainment or use.
These measures include:
- All persons that act under Nomadic IBP’s responsibility that are in contact with your personal data are kept to a strict secrecy policy regarding your data via a signed contract which includes a secrecy clause.
- The staff or freelancers that have access to your personal data are kept to an absolute minimum; only those that need the access to be able to provide you with the service your data was provided for, have access. Staff or freelancers have no right to use, copy or distribute your data to others.
- All our staff and freelance hired staff are obliged to secure their workstation(s), laptop(s) and phone(s) that have access to your data with a password.
- All our staff and freelance hired staff are bound to use a username and password to login to our systems where personal data is stored.
- The use of and request for personal data is kept to a minimum whenever possible – for example when filling in a survey – this will be kept anonymous unless it is essential to add name and other personal information.
- We have a regular cleaning sessions in place where all personal data that is no longer needed for the purpose they were collected for are deleted permanently from all our systems.
- We regularly test and evaluate our security measures.
- Our staff both employees and freelance are well informed on the importance of compliance with the GDPR and are instructed to always treat your personal data with great care.
Your rights with regard to your personal data
We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we respect these rights and we wish to inform you about these rights:
- You have the right to know, view, rectify or request the removal of your personal data which we have received from you.
- You have the right to object to or complain about the way your personal data was handled by us or by one of our processors.
- You have the right to let us hand over your personal data as stored by us to yourself or to another party as a direct assignment by you only.
- If you have given us permission to handle your personal data, you are always able to subtract your permission.
Should you have a complaint about the way we handle(d) your personal data, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always do our utmost to find a way to handle your complaint in a friendly and satisfactory manner.
Should a solution not be found, you have the right to file a complaint to the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’ in the Netherlands, the Dutch data protection supervising authority.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply’s to all national Dutch laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computer’s hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Dutch Data Protection Act. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program (Mailchimp), used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: https://youtu.be/D19l54BoktA).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
April 2015 – Edited & customised by: Nomadic IBP, Nassaulaan 18, 3818GM Amersfoort, the Netherlands