Nomadic IBP has good news for you: this winter we are launching our new training on “Mastering Interactive Webinars”.
Mastering Interactive Webinars (WIM) is suitable for HR Professionals, Facilitators, Trainers and Coaches that have a strong interest in enhancing virtual working skills.
The MIW programme aims at preparing you to design and deliver online events (webinars) to a large audience interactively. This means you’ll learn how to design effective interactive webinars.
This training happens in the virtual classroom so you’ll get immediate practice. It consists of 3 sessions of 2 hours each facilitated by one of Nomadic’s senior online training experts as well as two practice sessions with other participants.
“Our team will have more effective communication, which is directly profitable in how we deal with customers.”
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Starting a webinar: Preparation – checklists
- Mastering technology: preparation, role of the producer and having a disaster recovery plan
- Toolbox for high level of engagement: everything from Annotation to Zen online
- Principles of adult learning: creating engagement in large group sessions
- How to build ‘virtual closeness’: making your participants experience a sense of intimacy despite being remote
- Scripting a webinar session and preparing materials.
In between the synchronous learning sessions there will be small group assignments and individual practice sessions.